Saturday 19 April 2014

ASTRONOMICAL DATE between Me, My tab, and Mysore sky...

Hey hey...sunday morning here. How was the sleep, folk? I hope u got great quality sleep though.

Well, it is about the date last night that i had. I call it, ehm, THE ASTRONOMICAL DATE, because it is just a date between me, my tab, and mysore sky. Last night the date didnt go very well though because u know, rain came and i had to end it soon.

I usually do this kind of date every saturday night. I bring my chair to the roof top or sometimes just a sheet so i can lay down and have an intimate look to the mysore sky. I rarely see the falling star here, but so far, the sky is very interesting especially in summer like this time. I see some cloud and arrange my own character and a story goes there. One time i even ever fall to sleep under the summer wind breeze and wake up in the midnight. My house is kind of safe as i am the only one who stays in this building, so by locking the gate downstair i am sure no one will harm me. Well, call me a GEEK, but that is just me, i can find peace even just watching to the starful sky.

My tab is necessary, because u know, it is kind of the only friend i have. I bought this tab two years ago, before i fly to India, and so far i am happy with his accompany. Well, kind of awkward i call it a HE because that is how i take this tab, a friend, a date, an undefeated man. Can u imagine, which man in this world, can understand me, better than my tab? If i want song, he will sing. If i am lost, he will show me the way by his GPS. If i need information, he can always answer me. If i want to wake up early, he will wake me up by his alarm. He never rejects, never angry, always accompany hahah. So no wonder i consider him as the best man ever! I am so happy and grateful for having this tab. We are just...happily coupled *wink*...

Now hmmm about me and mysore sky. Truly i never imagine i will see a sky from India land. I always dream i will go to US or europe to continue my study. India has never been occured to me to fly to. I just heard about this country from the movies, Shah Rukh Khan, and well, the dance. Thats it! It never occured to me that i will really fly to this country.

Hmm, two years ago, i arrived here with confusion. I arrived in Bangalore airport, and cried for the first time. All the food are masala food! Gees, i didnt eat for one day after i arrive here and finally feel sooooo much "alive" after i saw KFC hahaha. Evdn there, i felt the chicken is kind of different. I almost run back to my country on my first week in India. But u know, as i am a government employee, it is not that easy to cancel a study plan. Many papers should be run in Jakarta for my study leave and it will be so much ridiculous to run back.

Mysore was also very harsh cold for me. The first week i got asthma almost everyday. I slept on the floor only because i still have no home. I walked to campus until my chappal broken hahaha. Well, what a hard time. Until finally, i got a home, bought a bike, and get adjusted. I also felt stupid the first time, because this is my second master degree, i already had Master of Education from my country, so for the first beginning in Mysore, i always ask "what the hell i am doing here?".

But now, almost two years now, i saw again Mysore sky. I know i will miss this sky. The wind breeze. The people. The food. I know for sure that I have studied so much in India. The professor just gave me the best of knowledge and i can never thank them enough for that. Not to mention some Indian author who wrote a very simple book for science that i can understand better. Not to mentiom the cheap price and i always choose to xerox it hehehe.

I will surely miss Indian food. I really dont know what i should do when i want to eat panipuri, or gobi, or butter chicken, God, how am i supposed to do for getting those food in Indonesia? In addition, i will miss this cold weather. And oh, the house, i can never have this kind of home for rent in Indonesia. And the people. I will miss the feeling when i sit in classroom, listenning to professor, and some friends i spend my time with. I will surely miss the street of mysore, the palace, the bakery.

Last night I whispered to the sky. I promised my adventure to seek for education will not stop until India. I will keep studying until I die. I will see again another sky from another part of the world. Right now, i am already doing some preparation to go either Japan, New Zealand, Australia, or even Germany. I will not stop here. I will see the same sky from  differnt part of the world. And u know, i did tell Mysore sky, not to be jealous, because whenever I am, I will always in love with the stars I saw on Mysore sky!

*wink*

Dedicated to Mysore sky, my tab, friends, professors, everyone that i met here, along my adventure to longlife education!

I will miss u all, surely...

Still in Mysore, April 20 2014

A friend, an enemy, a student.

NURUL KASYFITA

No comments:

Post a Comment